[Clipart] Search functions

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 22:19:51 PDT 2010

On the other hand I've searched for "Andy" because I know Andy has done
some nice work, but couldn't remember what his clipart was called.

-------

There's a whole bunch of coding that needs doing on the site, and only
(As far as I'm aware) Bassel & Ronaldo is/can at the moment.
I want to change that, but unfortunatly, I've not had a reply on the
mailing list from them for ages, and don't know how to contact them.
If you guys are reading this, please! contact me! I have a plan. Lol.

Cheers
Chovynz