[Clipart] Copyright clipart

Bassel Safadi bassel.safadi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 19:39:30 PDT 2010

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 5:29 AM, chovynz <chovynz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here's another Gnu.
> http://www.openclipart.org/index.php?pretty=detail/65719

Ok so do we really have to be so conservative? I mean this is the GNU
logo here, why don't we just add an option for such works that are not
public domain but must have, like public-domain+ where the site says
all cliparts are under public domain unless other creative or GNU
license is used, then we add the license logo to the details page of
the clipart
I think we should be more open and flexible. otherwise will end up
hiding and deleting a lot of the open content just because they are
not free enough for us..
and yeah I know this is a public domain site, but some exception and a
license chooser will not hurt..

what do you think?

--
Bassel Safadi