[Clipart] Copyright clipart

Jarod Russel JarodR at gmx.de
Thu Jun 10 22:01:46 PDT 2010

If you wanna do different licenses I suggest to add only those who are
very close to pd. Otherwise if you add creative commons for example,
people will not add proper terms...is it free for commercial use? is it
not? or is it ok to use it for commercial flyers and websites as long as
I don't make money of that image. There will be more confusion in the
end then the whole thing would be useful.

And don't forget about license changes. People upload something as
creative commons 3.0 with commercial use allowed and 3 weeks later they
don't like how people use their images and whoop they change the
license. BUT...only on their website, cause they are too lazy to go
everywhere else they have uploaded that image.

Ah yeah and then there will be the folks who upload stuff from other
websites, without knowing what the proper license is.