[Clipart] Spring 2010 Package Released!

Brad Phillips brad at bradphillips.org
Fri Jun 11 16:59:17 PDT 2010

Everyone,

We have ironed out the issues tying up the Spring 2010 Open Clip Art
Library Release, and it's time to spread the word!  The package is
available for download on our site (http://www.openclipart.org/
packages).  I want to thank everyone who created work & offered
suggestions for this release.

I also want to take this moment to make sure everyone knows about
next month's Summer theme.  I see that some great work has already
been uploaded to OCAL & tagged appropriately, with the "summer2010"
key word.  Anyone who makes graphics they want to include in the July
release should tag their work in this way.  We are making efforts to
time these releases for the first Monday in every month.  To
streamline the process, we are asking all artists to have their work
uploaded to the site by the Friday before release (July 2).

Again, thanks so much for your participation.  I'm working on some
awesome summer clip art & look forward to seeing what everyone else
comes up with!

Cheers,
+Brad