[Clipart] fcrc Contest

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Jun 14 21:38:23 PDT 2010

Yes, sorry dudes. Totally went rogue on this. So, the free culture
research conference wants to do a logo competition so bassel and I
have been in singapore hacking on this to get a contest functionality
in place so we can do more contests in the future.

Others have expressed interest like wikihow.com and this is a natural
first contest to do on our new system...

However, bassel, can you hide this contest until we have the details finalized.

Cool!

Jon