[Clipart] Fwd: misuse of one of our images

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 21:16:43 PDT 2010

I've had a brief look. We can certainly hide it for now, until it's
sorted out.

Some thoughts.
1) OCAL's version was uploaded on at 2006-10-31 14:09:13. Three and a
half years ago.
2) OCAL's version states it came from
http://radicalgraphics.org/collection/view_photo.php?set_albumName=Resistance&id=Resist02

3) Can Ron and Joe provide proof the original is theirs? When was their
one uploaded? (I'm not being difficult, just asking for proof.) They
have stated it's theirs, now I would like to see proof. A terms of use
from their site would be nice too, since it's also possible someone
"bought" a copy, then uploaded it.
4) Radicalgraphics might not be a reliable source. I can't find a terms
of use, or terms of upload, other than the front page.

I've hidden the cookingpot clipart for now, while this is being sorted out.

http://www.openclipart.org/detail/1084

@Jarod
"In the quick look I had on Liftarn's submission just now it looks like
most or all of his submissions are traced images from other websites.
Often wiki.commons but I found another image from radicalgraphics and
several from other sites. Maybe a librarian should look over the whole
collection. "

Since you've already had a look, can you find out which ones are
suspect, and give me a list? (Please make a new topic addressed to
clipart and CC me.) Take special note of ones traced from radicalgraphics.

Cheers
Chovynz