[Clipart] port bugs from the old tracker to the new tracker

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Jun 23 11:18:04 PDT 2010

Hi, is there anyone on this list that would like to help with a very
critical task.

We need help to:

1.) move over and/or merge any relevant bugs from the old bug tracker
to the new tracker
2.) close out all the bugs on the old tracker.

Old Tracker

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?product=openclipart.org

New Issue Tracker

https://launchpad.net/openclipart

This is a great task for a newbie and gets you immediate love :)

I'm hopeful we can complete this task towards our upcoming release the
first week of July. We are doing pretty good keeping on the release
process, but I'm hopeful to include more people in the process.

If you are interested, please speak up and/or join us in #openclipart
on irc.freenode.net

Cheers!

http://rejon.org/
http://fabricatorz.com/