[Clipart] rss Icon copyright?

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 17:38:06 PDT 2010

We need an answer on the rss icon copyright status.
http://www.openclipart.org/search/?query=rss
Is it copyrighted or not? Can you fantastic people put your heads
together to find out if the rss icon has any sort of licence on it?
I'm looking into the wikipedia page, and the Mozilla site.

"molumen <http://www.openclipart.org/user-detail/molumen> said on
2008-02-14 14:40:29
According to wikipedia the feed icon is licenced under Mozilla's MPL /
GPL / LGPL tri-license. Can it be released under PD then?"

Cheers
Chovynz