[Clipart] Web standards with OCAL (+Aiki / OCAL development)

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Jun 28 09:03:33 PDT 2010

Ok, please don't make all the CSS in one place. There should be a
global style css, but it is necessary for modules to have their most
custom css for display.

Its a good system.

Yes, creating test pages is a good idea, especially if you are making
them not accessible to normal users during testing.

Bassel, I wonder if there is a preview or duplicate function we could
introduce that would make a lot of sense. Also, some form of
versioning would be quite helpful.

Jon

http://rejon.org/
http://fabricatorz.com/