[Clipart] Modifiable Drawn by field.

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 03:21:30 PDT 2010

Thanks to Bassel, we now have a modifiable *Drawn By* field.

Please test it, and report back any bugs you find, either here on the
mailing list or on the Launchpad site. Librarians can change it, and (I
think) the Uploader can also change that field.

    * The first known bug, is that it is not yet a searchable field,
      however that will change in time. Please continue to have the
      "contributing Authors" or "Featuring Artists" mentioned in the
      description fields until such time as we can search using the
      Drawn by field.

Thanks Bassel, you're awesome! He just spent over an hour with me
teaching me how to use Aiki better, and how to create some stuff. It was
a good hour or two.

Cheers
Chovynz