[Clipart] new clip art and comments

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Mar 15 01:26:40 PDT 2010

I agree with you. Bassel, how can we both get this done, and, get more
people hacking?

Also I would advocate we convert the ratings frome 5 stars to one star.
Research shows that all you need is toggle favorite to represent favorites.

Comments on a post are very useful.

Jon Phillips
us. +1-510-499-0894
cn. +86-134-3957-2035