[Clipart] What is the licence status of your images?

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 14:08:27 PDT 2010

Hi there,

I'm a Librarian for OpenClipart.org, and one of our users has traced and
uploaded one of your images.
OpenClipart.org is for Public domain Clipart only and there is a
question as to whether this is a public domain image or is copyrighted.

Could you confirm for us whether we are allowed to continue to use this
image under the public domain licence, or if you would like us to remove
the image? Once in the Public Domain, it is irreversible and can be used
for any purpose including commercial. See here for more details :
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/publicdomain/

*Clipart under examination:
*http://www.openclipart.org/detail/18922

Traced from :
http://radicalgraphics.org/collection/view_photo.php?set_albumName=Recently-Added&id=PIRATE_SHIP
<http://radicalgraphics.org/collection/view_photo.php?set_albumName=Recently-Added&id=PIRATE_SHIP>

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers
Chovynz