[Clipart] What is the licence status of your images?

Jarod Russel JarodR at gmx.de
Sun Mar 21 17:54:47 PDT 2010

Tineye.com found nothing, Google found the image on
all-free-download.com and clker.com and those are probably got it from
OCAL. The site anarchistnews.org has the image, but directly linked from
radicalgraphics.org. The license of the image is not clear, therefore it
would be best to remove it. If the original is not in the public domain
already it should have no place on openclipart.org.