[Clipart] More nsfw stuff

Bassel Safadi bassel.safadi at gmail.com
Tue May 4 08:26:28 PDT 2010

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 5:27 AM, chovynz <chovynz at gmail.com> wrote:

> What needs to be done for this sort of filtering? Is this a job that only
> Bassel can do? And again, why are we relying on one person? That's not
> healthy in my opinion.

any one with system admin permissions can do this, the development
happens online on control panel.
if you know mysql, html and css please register new account with
really hard password and send me the username to get admin
permissions. others on the list please do that if you can help!!
also think it will be good idea to have a sandbox or playground for
new developers to test the system without breaking OCAL