[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 74, Issue 35

Duncan Cowan brendon.cowan at bigpond.com
Wed May 19 17:38:57 PDT 2010

It would appear to me that a simple solution might be to place an
agreement on
the site (every page) stating like; uploading or downloading any
artwork (to / from OCAL)
you the user hereby agree to the following terms. The artwork must not
infringe upon,
contain, be used in nor be of a defamatory or otherwise unlawful nature.

I'm  not legalinastical but I'm sure that you can garner my point.
Place the onus back
on the user and the supplier. From memory it's fairly standard
practice, or was.

PS Please accept my appologies if this is sent to the wrong address.

DJ Cowan