[Clipart] Less than a week until Spring Package release!

Brad Phillips brad at bradphillips.org
Thu May 20 13:55:13 PDT 2010

Ok, yes, I'll add theme & tag suggestions to the Roadmap, as the
conversation about specific themes for upcoming months continues.
"spring2010" works for me as a first package tag.  Another thing I
was wondering is how can we best give credit to the artists who are
represented in the package?  Is including their work enough or is
there some other way to attribute credit?

+Brad