[Clipart] http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Thu Nov 18 22:58:17 PST 2010

On 11/19/2010 05:22 AM, chovynz wrote:
> Find a "legal guy" and write your own Public Domain declaration?

I support this option of having our own explanatory page.
Usually I am for not re-inventing the wheel and reusing existing
licenses when they exist, a reason to not have our own licensing page
(and this is one of the reasons that drive me mad about CC "inventing"
CC0) but it seems like CC does not leave us a better option.

PS: now it seems that I have to do the same with a good amount of
content on my own website... thanks CC for letting me down.