[Clipart] Display bug?

J. Alves alvesjmp at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 18:21:24 PST 2011

Hi,

After a long time away, and seeing the site was back up, I decided to
go take a look and had some problems. So I wondered whether something
was changed on purpose or if there is a problem with the site since
the move to a new host.

Both on Firefox 8 and Chromium 14.0.x (both on Ubuntu) I can never see
more than one page of anything I try to access -- the link to more
pages have disappeared. I tried the "My Clipart", the "Artists", the
by_hits_lastmonth, and others, all with the same result: the site
shows the first page, but never a link to the next to be seen. I
believe it's a bug, but since I wasn't completely sure I decided to
ask here first before filing a bug report...

Cheers