[Clipart] I hope you have backups.

J. Alves alvesjmp at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 09:56:46 PST 2011

>From what you describe you were doing, it doesn't sound likely that
you caused the crash (sorry, you'll have to find another spectacle to
be responsible for!), I would say. CSS is processed client side only,
so if anything it would crash people's browsers if something went
terribly wrong... Which also sounds unlikely, but that would be what
would be possible, I think.

So, that was probably coincidence. Unless you found a bug in the Aiki
framework what caused the crash, which I don't know how likely would
be.