[Clipart] Manuals and writing how to's for the site

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 12:17:14 PST 2011

Actually, for that matter, anyone can write a how to.
All you need is for a dev to make a page for it.

So, it would be great if someone can make a how-to page for, oh i dont know,
how to make a collection as an artist. Or, how to get your clipart commented
on, or something. Give us some ideas! How do you use OpenClipart Library?

--
Cheers
Chovynz