[Clipart] Mailing lists for :

jon at rejon.org jon at rejon.org
Wed Feb 9 05:18:52 PST 2011

at present the list is pretty low traffic IMO. There isn't really a
huge cry for more at present, but its easy to create teams on
launchpad like openclipart-librarians like there is currently a team:

https://launchpad.net/~openclipart.devel

for those who have dev access to openclipart's launchpad

The good news is you have access to do, but think we still don't have
enough communication on the current list...

Jon

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 8:37 AM, chovynz <chovynz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi jon/bassel.
>
> Can you create a team on LP for OCAL Librarians? with a mailing list.
> Can you create a mailing list for OCAL devs please?
>
> The purpose is to send only the devs an email when necessary, or only the
> librarians when necessary.
> Instead of all emails to all via the generic mailing list.
>
> Good idea or not?
> --
> Cheers
> Chovynz

http://rejon.org/ | http://fabricatorz.com/
chat/skype: kidproto | irc: rejon
+1.415.830.3884 (global) | +1-510-499-0894 (sf)