[Clipart] OCAL issue

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 12:34:07 PST 2011

Forwarding to Mailling list.

Cool! Thanks for finding this. I'm compiling a list of mixed up remixes at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openclipart/+bug/561835.
It would be helpful to me if you would copy your email into that bug. If you
mark yourself as being affected it will subscribe you to that bug and will
give you notification of any further messages on it, e.g. when I'm able to
fix it, or develop something so that everyone can fix their clipart. I'm not
yet sure which way to take it.

Any further mixed up remixes would go in that bug too. All I need is the
numbered link and a note to say they are mixed up.
Thanks!

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 5:39 AM, Gerald Ganson <Gerald.Ganson at rdc.ab.ca>wrote:

> While I'm writing email to the group...
>
> Please take a look at... http://www.openclipart.org/detail/694
>
> It is a clarinet, but shows that it was re-mixed from a polar bear. This is
> a false remix, and as a result, I'm sure the comment by cohnny_automatic
> below and liftarn are for a different clip.
>
> I would like to be able to remove false remix data and false comments (from
> an earlier bug I'm sure) in my own work at least. Can I do this?
>
> There are many examples - http://www.openclipart.org/detail/9177 - never
> had any fonts, so a bad comment link as well.
>
> Thanks
> Gerald

Cheers
Chovynz