[Clipart] Conflicting release statements on certain clipart
chovynz at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 15:45:58 PST 2011
- hidden their logo that was uploaded.
- Marked the rest of the clipart with pd_issue
- Removed these clipart from the presidents package
- Left a comment on each of their clipart (see below)
- Attempted to contact toonbee through their website contact form with a
similar statement as mine below.
- Am now awaiting their reply and watching for more clipart that
conflicts with our CC0 policy.
Their Release statement: "Sounds a bit awkward, but it's true! We are
giving away our vector images of politicians free for personal, *
My comment/statement : "Hi. Thanks for uploading these. I visited your
website and just wanted to check that you understand that by uploading here
you are releasing these under the CC0
means anyone can use these for any purpose, including commercial, and
they do not need to ask you to do so.
Since this conflicts with your statement on the website about releasing them
but no commercial use is allowed, please clarify what you intend by
releasing them here."
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the clipart