[Clipart] 2.9 and Wiki

jon at rejon.org jon at rejon.org
Wed Jan 26 05:47:40 PST 2011

Hi all, just checking in. The Fabricatorz have been a bit behind on
pushing on the release.

Hopefully we can pull something together sooner rather than later...We
really need your help, please help move these forward so 2.9 can
happen!

https://launchpad.net/openclipart/+milestone/2.9

Also, I locked registrations on the wiki. Massive spammers hammering
it and we are not being good about cleaning it.

We need to shut it down after we've moved content to our main website
and added redirects.

Is anyone out on this list interested in helping drive our release
cycle? My time is becoming shorter, and I'd appreciate help having
another driver for our releases. They really help the site to keep
growing.

Cheers!

http://rejon.org/
http://fabricatorz.com/