[Clipart] Important : Emailing capability and comments.

jon at rejon.org jon at rejon.org
Mon Jan 31 09:01:46 PST 2011

Totally want those features too. Chovynz if you want to help move bugs
and plans around so these are highest priority great...I think we need
to be a bit more realistic about our releases. For this year,
Fabricatorz/AikiLab are going to have to not be so priority on ocal
releases.

We want ocal to do great, but also have to bring in the money so we can eat :)

Keep rocking Chovynz!

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 9:57 PM, chovynz <chovynz at gmail.com> wrote:
> This highlights why we need comments and better community interaction
> (including mroe people communicating on the mailing list.)
> http://www.openclipart.org/detail/63505
>
> We've lost a good author and contributor because I was unaware that he
> replied. Comments notification seriously need to be looked at. In amongst
> all your Aiking, please consider OCAL and where you started. I'm unable to
> fix this issue, so I need some help from either professional programmers or
> someone who knows what they are doing.
>
> We need all of these
> 1.) Email on comments.
> 2.) Email notification on comment reply.
> 3.) A way for people to email librarians and admins on the site.
> 4.) Pretty url's needs to work properly. At the moment this function is
> hiding all comments.
>
> It's broken, and it needs fixing, Now.
>
> So,  To amsterdammack, if you can read this, I apologise for not replying.
> Honest mistake in that I didn't know you had replied. It was not my intent
> to come across as a power tripped monger. My only motivation is to protect
> the integrity of OCAL's Public Domain status. You've provided enough proof
> for me, I'm unhiding the clipart.
>

> --
> Cheers
> Chovynz

http://rejon.org/ | http://fabricatorz.com/
chat/skype: kidproto | irc: rejon
+1.415.830.3884 (sf/global) | +4915155318427 (berlin)