[Clipart] Can't hide clipart anymore

Jarod Russel jarodr32 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 22:43:37 PDT 2011

Brad, I don't have the options "Collect" "Manage" and I am logged in. I
tried Firefox and Chrome, both show the regular Navigation "Clipart |
Artist | Collections ...", in the top right corner I have "Profile | My
Cliparts" and the librarian tools symbol, as well as the search bar and
the 2 upload options underneeth. Javascript is turned on, adblocker is
off on OCAL.