[Clipart] API page

jon at rejon.org jon at rejon.org
Sun Jul 17 23:16:40 PDT 2011

Fabulous work brad!

I want us to next have an API Oauth mechanism and abway to add and remove
apps that use our API....coming soon...

Is anyone interested in our API? And making apps?

jon at fabricatorz.com
http://fabricatorz.com
On Jul 17, 2011 11:14 PM, "Brad Phillips" <brad at bradphillips.org> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> The Library has been capable of providing feeds of site information since
the old ccHost days (http://openclipart.org/wiki/API), but this capability
hasn't been fully exposed. Recent site improvements have revealed a need to
not only shed light on, but also improve documentation and functionality of
OCAL's API platform.

various url combinations here: http://www.openclipart.org/docs/api

> A link to this new page is also present in the site's top navigation.
Suggestions on how to flesh this page out are greatly appreciated!

> Finally, I wanted to point out a few new useful rss links have been added
to the site. Firstly, on OCAL's search page. You can now search for any clip
art, like so:

> http://www.openclipart.org/search/?query=ship
>
> And you'll be presented with an rss link, just above the results, that
will create an rss feed of clip arts matching your search term!

http://www.openclipart.org/tags/face

> Sorry for the long-windedness -- Please use OCAL's API offerings, report
issues you have, suggest ways of improving & help us continue to grow the
site!