[Clipart] Potential interested user base?

Gerald Ganson Gerald.Ganson at rdc.ab.ca
Tue Jun 14 23:15:53 PDT 2011

My wife is into making home made cards and crafty stuff of that sort. She was mentioning the cricket line of tools (cutters) for this purpose, and her friend has one. I wondered if I could ship her a logo for a canoe restoration project I'm working on, and have her cut it out of vinyl sticker for me. So I googled Cricket file format and found out that a third party app that some users use with the machines can import SVG.

If someone who is more into blogging and web marketing wanted to write a wee article or blog on the subject, we might have cricket users banging down the doors at OCAL.

http://scrapbooking.craftgossip.com/free-svg-files-for-scal/2010/01/05/

Gerald