[Clipart] found this while surfing

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 12:38:08 PST 2011

I'll just note here that I've been in contact with Merlin2525 and he has
been very understanding and willing. He is now aware of all the issues that
have been raised. Together we went through each of his "leader" clipart and
I explained what was PD and what was not, why, how he can find out for
himself, and what he can do about it from here. As you guys are aware,
issues surrounding PD and copyright can be confusing, and that was what was
happening here.

I also asked him to re-scan and re-upload the the raster files, and
explained what was happening. He is quite willing to do so and will work on
them as he can.

Since he can see them in his clipart management (I think) Then yes, I think
we should hide them for now.

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 8:50 AM, Nathan Eady <eady at galion.lib.oh.us> wrote:

> Petri Salmela <pesasa at iki.fi> writes:
>
> > He has been uploading lots of raster graphics embedded in svg
> > lately.
>
> OBTW, I've started tagging images like that with the keyword "raster".
> Do we want to also hide them?
>
> --
> Nathan Eady
> Galion Public Library