[Clipart] I made a widescreen/fluid OCAL UI for Stylish

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Mon May 2 04:12:43 PDT 2011

I've never liked being constrained into certain fake boxes, so to that end
I've created a Stylish css sheet to make OCAL's UI widescreen and fluid.
It's far from perfect, but it's a good start. If you know how to use this,
then feel free to. If you feel like developing it then please do so, and let
me know too! I'm having trouble making the footer sections go full width.

@namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);

@-moz-document domain("openclipart.org") {
#main {background: url(none) 50% 0% repeat-y !important;}

#links {background-color:#4F514D !important;}
#header, #mainnav, #yellow-bar, #forfooter, #links, #main, #fab-banner {
margin: 0px !important;
width: 100% !important;
padding: 0px !important;
}
#header {margin-top:30px !important;}

div#container ul{
position:fixed !important;
top:0px !important;
margin:auto !important;
z-index:666 !important;
}
#content {margin-top:2em !important;}
.sidebox h3 {text-align: center !important;}
.sidebox {width: 25% !important;}
#recent-img {width: 75% !important;}

#logged a:link, #logged a:visited {
z-index:9000!important;