[Clipart] I made a widescreen/fluid OCAL UI for Stylish

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Mon May 2 15:28:47 PDT 2011

I've updated the Stylish one. Be sure to check it out. I've decided that I
won't post the whole css here, but only notifications of when I've updated.
(which reminds me I need to post this everywhere too.).

I'm also thinking of other colours and placements to be done, but these will
come at a later date. With a CSS chooser
<http://www.alistapart.com/articles/alternate/>on the website itself you
could run a competition, and get the best user created css styles, and let
the whole community benefit from different looking OCAL's. This is just a
further extension of giving the user choice.

Cheers
Chovynz