[Clipart] [Blueprint add-autoscale-sizes-embed-controls] Add Autoscaler Controls and Embed/Share Commands

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Sat May 7 03:25:15 PDT 2011

   - Text is always visible and has moved the lossy "png" button to the
   left.
   Needs to be onhover, and probably not a span. Using HTML title attribute
   is one way to achieve a cross-browser tool tip. There might be a better way
   though.
   - I like the "?".
   - You can click straight on the png button after typing in the number.
   Might want to change the wording to reflect that.

Very nice Oleg. Well done.

--
Cheers
Chovynz