[Clipart] Png's uploaded as svg's

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Mon May 9 00:08:19 PDT 2011

There's alot of clipart that are png's embedded. Do I just delete them
(which, after thinking about it would be my preference), or do we notify the
user? Does deleting the clipart give an email to the user? For good
communication, my procedure is to email first, however for the sheer scale
of teh job, I would prefer just to action it and move onto the next one.

What should I be doing for accountability in this situation?

--
Cheers
Chovynz