[Clipart] Png's uploaded as svg's

Roan Horning roan at horning.us
Mon May 9 09:38:43 PDT 2011

I looked into how bitmaps are embedded into svg files. I can write a
filter that will check for this code, and we can apply it to files as
they are uploaded. If found during upload, return an error message
describing the issue, what openclipart.org policies are on embedded
cliparts, and maybe a link to a page describing how to use inkscape and
its tracing ability to convert bitmap to true svg.

--Roan