[Clipart] Would a google spreadsheet help?

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Mon May 9 20:35:40 PDT 2011

Just as we are tagging remix problematic clipart with remix_problem, I think
I'll also start tagging the relevant clipart with comment_problem as well.
That way we can actually find and remove them within ocal/database itself
without needing to go to launchpad where it's difficult to search. This way
we also know if it has been noticed as well, or overlooked. With LP that is
not so easy.

--
Cheers
Chovynz