[Clipart] Comments spam?

Gerald Ganson Gerald.Ganson at rdc.ab.ca
Tue May 10 13:53:20 PDT 2011

>> 2a. you can send one to me, or to LP and we'll deal with it as we get to it. Or reopen that bug and add more if you have found more.

It was  not a bug, it as a blueprint to allow users tools to manage their own art better.

>> Please give me a list (or is it still all of yours in that bug?) of affected clipart and I'll see what I can do.

Here is my list….

http://www.openclipart.org/detail/57409
http://www.openclipart.org/detail/57421
http://www.openclipart.org/detail/57427
http://www.openclipart.org/detail/57427
http://www.openclipart.org/detail/57403
http://www.openclipart.org/detail/57397
http://www.openclipart.org/detail/57385
http://www.openclipart.org/detail/57373
http://www.openclipart.org/detail/51175
http://www.openclipart.org/detail/57433

Thanks – good to see OCAL making headway again.

Gerald