[Clipart] Is this acceptable for PD / CC0? postregsql logo

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Sun May 15 13:52:04 PDT 2011

The process is different at the moment. (The way we used to do it might come
back in on the detail page in a different form at a later date...or it might
not. :-) ). Now, you can do lots of clipart all at once when you use the
search button. Click on "Manage", then a appropriate action button, and then
a Hide or Delete button will appear under every clipart on the search
results page. Much faster for doing groups of same/searched for cliparts,
however not so great for individual clipart "here and there".

It works. It could be better, but it works well.

NSFW is a loose end. I imagine that bulk NSFW manage will appear someday in
a similar way to Hide and Delete.

--
Cheers
Chovynz