[Clipart] aggressive, potentially offensive language

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 09:59:41 PDT 2011

Thank you Nathan.
Well thought out responses.
I agree with most of what you are saying, and I too would like to come to a
majority consensus before doing anything. I am for changing titles and tags
to reflect what the clipart is about.

I was trying to avoid treading on the authors toes, as I know that some
would get upset with us changing "their" work and data to suit OCAL. But I
think in this case it's a matter of changing the tags and titles to suit
OCAL, and reminding them of our objective keyword policy (even found on the
main upload page.)

I just didn't want to be seen as "censoring" based on my own thinking.

What do other people think? Jon? Bassel? Nicu?, John? Papapishu?

Cheers
chovynz