[Clipart] what new items needed?

J. Alves alvesjmp at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 14:45:29 PDT 2012

Hi,

I submitted an idea (can't remember where, have to dig here, but it
was in one of the roadmap or feature sites... really can't recall now)
of a system that would be independent of the user actually taking the
time and effort of submitting a request. It would be like this:

- user searches for clipart
- user gets results (0 or more clipart)
- site records searched for string, plus the number of returned results
- a page shows us what people are searching for and not finding,
sortable by most searched, or least results, or whatever

This, of course, is not mutually exclusive with a requests page -- for
example, the user might have found a few clipart pieces, but none were
to his or her liking... Could have both. Or none. Whatever you kind
folks have time to cook up, really, heh.

Just my 5 cents (1 cent coins aren't being made in my country anymore). :-)

Cheers