[Clipart] what new items needed?

Bill Last NameS billthewrapperman at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 19:21:08 PDT 2012

I think just a simple request page is the best.
I think capturing the queries might be valid but going through it might be time consuming and might not give you optimal results of what a person is looking for.
How many actual queries are there in a day?

I'll give you an example of what I was doing last week.

I tend to go for broad searches as I rather search a few pages then come up with nothing.

My search terms were, 2012 November, election, vote, calendar, now none of those queries didn't really pinpoint what I actually wanted.
I wanted was some kind of picture of a calendar showing Election day, November 13, 2012.

Bill