[Clipart] Status boostrap version

Programming Thomas programmingthomas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 08:28:41 PST 2012

Looks excellent. A few months back I wrote an Android app that connected
with your API to present clip art results and allowed users to save clip
art as an image or as their wallpaper. The app only ever had a couple of
hundred downloads however it is no longer available due to problems with
the API. I'd be interested if you were creating a new API as part of the
update to the site as I'm keen to update and re-release the app (and maybe
on iOS too).

Thomas