[Clipart] "Edite Image" Button

Jakub Jankiewicz jcubic at onet.pl
Fri Feb 10 16:02:39 PST 2012

I think that svg-edit is much better tool and it's open source too, but
unfortunately I don't have anything to say about it. It's Jon decision.

svg-edit may be also better because we will be able to use it on our own
sever and add features as the site will evolve.

Of course any one can use our API to create a tool that will integrate
both of these. With better [ search -> edit -> save ] functionality and
no ads.

On Thu, 9 Feb 2012 10:05:40 +0100
Tobias Jakobs <tobias.jakobs at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've just seen the "Edit Image" button. I like that idea very much to
> directly edit the images online. But wouldn't it be better to use
> svg-edit [1] instead of imagebot? I think svg-edit fits much better to
> openclipart.org, because its free software (Apache License)  and not
> closed/property like imegebot.
>

> [1] http://code.google.com/p/svg-edit/

Jakub Jankiewicz
twitter: @jcubic