[Clipart] Open Clip Art Library 3.1 Released

jon at rejon.org jon at rejon.org
Mon Feb 20 20:28:59 PST 2012

Hi all, thanks to the efforts of everyone, we pushed out the latest
Open Clip Art Library 3.1. While we didn't complete every critical fix
or features, we did complete a significant amount of bugs and
features!

Here is a blog post about the release that Pete Ippel did:

http://fabricatorz.com/2012/02/come-draw-with-us-open-clip-art-library-3-1-released/

And, here is a list of everything that got completed!

https://launchpad.net/openclipart/+milestone/3.1

When you see news about this, please help by pushing to your channels!

And, lets look towards getting more features and art uploaded in 3.2
monthly cycle!

https://launchpad.net/openclipart/+milestone/3.2

Cheerz!

Jon Phillips 王✳爻气 http://fabricatorz.com ✳ skype: kidproto ✳ irc: rejon
+1.415.830.3884 (global) ✳ +86-187-1003-9974 (beijing)