[Clipart] 2012 Release Cycle

Jon Phillips jon at fabricatorz.com
Wed Jan 4 01:34:39 PST 2012

Hi guys, its a new year, and I propose a great release cycle to tie
together Open Clip Art Library and Aiki Framework: monthly!

Lets try it out for the first 6 months of the year and see how we do.
We did it more in 2010, but last year focused on other things more or
less.

So, towards that goal, I update the 3.1 release that I hope we can get
out by Jan 31. (Very fitting 3.1 on 31).

Then, for Aiki Framework, we are hard at work on the 0.9.0 release.

To get the work done, I hope that more of you all on these lists will
join us by helping on both project.

Here are the issue trackers:

Open Clip Art Library
---------------------------

* https://bugs.launchpad.net/openclipart
* https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openclipart

* This month's todos: https://launchpad.net/openclipart/+milestone/3.1

Aiki Framework
--------------------

* https://bugs.launchpad.net/aikiframework
* https://blueprints.launchpad.net/aikiframework

* This month's todos: https://launchpad.net/aikiframework/+milestone/0.9.0

The better that Aiki gets, the better that Open Clip Art Library gets.
The better Open Clip Art Library gets, then the more people will know
about Aiki Framework. Now that we are on a new server thanks to the
great help of http://Gandi.net, Nathan Kinkade, Jcubic, and
http://linode.com, we have some great new features coming up. Lets max
out 2012 in a healthy and growing way.

BTW, if you are interested in the work being done at Fabricatorz,
please join our public discussion list:

Jon Phillips 王✳爻气 http://fabricatorz.com ✳ skype: kidproto ✳ irc: rejon
+1.415.830.3884 (global) ✳ +86-187-1003-9974 (beijing)