[Clipart] How to attract more users to participate

Jakub Jankiewicz jcubic at onet.pl
Tue Jan 31 03:40:49 PST 2012

We can create newsletter to attract more users, we can send them best
clipart a month, and news about improvements we have. Improvements will
maybe convince them to participate.

We need to show them that remixing is simple, using imagebot and we
need to have this mashups so users will be able to import to imagebot
few clipart and create new one. We need this Upload API.

We could put video on main page, but for this we will need to redesign
the layout. We should have video like this one http://vimeo.com/20813632

Or maybe we can put one of talk from LGM - remixed to be shorter.

We need better layout that will show video, best clipart, join button,
donate button, short message that sharing is simple an easy and
everybody can do this, they don't need to an artist to do so. (3
sentences)

And also if we put video on page we can create video sitemap and
thumbnail will show up next to search result.

Jon: How many donations we have so far?

What do we need for our visitors to do? There are lots of users that
came only once (based on google analytics from this month, maybe they
come back later).

--
Jakub Jankiewicz
twitter: @jcubic