[Clipart] (no subject)

Jakub Jankiewicz jcubic at onet.pl
Wed Nov 14 05:27:47 PST 2012

That's great. We are correctly working on new site, using Slim
micro Framework and Mustache template system (php+mysql) + plus
json-rpc and jquery for front end (javascript). The code is on github
https://github.com/openclipart/openclipart

you can fork it play with it, we will need to give database for local
use. We can send you directly link to dev site where you can see how it
look like in the browser. (we don't want google to index dev site).