[Clipart] documentation

Jakub Jankiewicz jcubic at onet.pl
Wed Oct 17 09:30:11 PDT 2012

There is no CMS and no list of tags, there is sql that return values
like SELECT username from openclipart_users and this username is pass
to template as mustache tag, if you need to add new tag you need to
understand php+sql. I can write some more documentation but I think
that HACKING document if it's updated will be enough for php developer
to understand how to add new pages. you need to look at index.php file
how one page like. The system is so simple that experience php
developer can just look at index.php file and know what to do next.
there is small number of files, much less then Aiki.