[Clipart] Sorting images in the open clipart library

Ian Lynch ianrlynch at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 15:02:20 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'm new here but I recently sorted most of the clipart on open
clipart.org into categories the result is a 360 meg zip file with
several folders containing images grouped by types eg transport,
people, food etc. I'm not sure if this is of any use to anyone but I
put the file in my public dropbox folder

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1115462/casource.zip.

Sorting is to an extent arbitrary but hopefully it might be useful to
some people.

--
Ian

www.theINGOTs.org +44 (0)1827 305940