[Clipart] new OCAL website

Jakub Jankiewicz jcubic at onet.pl
Mon Sep 10 11:53:22 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I just want to inform you that we are rewriting Open Clipart Library
Web site, we will no longer use Aiki and recreate it using Slim
Framework and Mustache template system, new Web site will be open
source and repository will be on github, everybody will be able to
fork, fix bugs and add new features (of course we are not promise that
we will accept them :)), we will try to make it possible to have local
version of OCAL website, which was impossible using Aiki version.

We moved from launchpad to github issues instead and we will not use
for website development issues, maybe we will still use it for issues
about svg package that we plan to have.

The github repository is here
https://github.com/openclipart/openclipart

First part will be recreating old functionality using new System, then
there will be redesign of the layout (by mray) and new features. You can
check what new features we plan to have
https://github.com/openclipart/openclipart/issues?milestone=4&state=open
you can comment on them and create new ones.

You can join us and make OCAL better, any ideas are welcome, we hang
out on #openclipart IRC channel so you can hop in and chat.

Jakub

--
Jakub Jankiewicz, Web Developer
http://jcubic.pl