[Clipart] new OCAL website

Jon Phillips jon at fabricatorz.com
Wed Sep 12 01:36:00 PDT 2012

Great! one thing I want to make sure is we get rid of jargon. The main
slogan for instance I would love to see changed to: "create, share &
remix free clip art"

No real people know what a vector graphic is.

Also, where would a language selector go in the designs?

In this one: http://mray.de/ocal-mockups_v5/03%20-%20detail_2.png

* I don't like the centered text on the comment header.

I still feel like the menu could be tighter, and more integrated.
Also, hope some more information could be hidden, and more of a
lightened area in the main content section to differentiate from the
menu and sidebar chrome.

Its really coming along!

Jon

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 3:50 PM, Robert Martinez <mail at mray.de> wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> there is progress on the design of the new OCAL page that also was discussed
> in the last meeting.
> we agreed on a prototype/mock-up for the new upload process and ironed out
> design issues, small functional flaws and text corrections.
> Hopefully we can start working on html/css after the next iteration, the
> current (slightly deprecated) state of the high fidelity prototype can be
> seen here: http://mray.de/ocal-mockups_v5/
> If you want to participate just go and meet us in #openclipart on IRC!
>

> Robert
>

> http://robertmartinez.de

Jon Phillips 王✳ http://fabricatorz.com ✳ skype: kidproto ✳ irc: rejon
+1.415.830.3884 (global) ✳ +86-187-1003-9974 (beijing)